Wednesday 11 February 2009

Cheryl Taylor - London meet email!


Dear Cheryl,

Hello!
It's Sarah Hilton from the third year Illustration at Stockport College.

I was looking over some of your work on the Synergy website, it's still fabulous! a few of your new pieces caught my eye, they are amazing. I love them!

I know how busy you must be, I wanted to inform you of a visit the third years are making to London between the 3rd of March and the 5th. I was wondering, if you don't have a busy schedule, if myself and a friend, could meet you for a visit, only an hour or so I would have thought, if that, for a few questions about your work and the industry of Illustrators?

I can appreciate if you are unable to make it, but I would be thrilled to meet you and discuss some work with you, get a few pointers!

I have enclosed a PDF with a few pieces of my work, still needs a few tweaks I must add!

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sarah x

REPLY


Hello sarah,

Sorry to have taken so long to reply but I've been a little under the weather of late.

Thanks for the comments you're very kind.

I could probably meet you on tuesday evening for a chat if you fancy? I work full time as a designer so the days are out I'm afraid. It would be good to chat with you hopefully see gary and ian too.

Bring your folio and I'll look at some of your work. The pdfs you sent look great by the way!.

I hope you're and I look forward to seeing you next week.

Cheryl x

(((so hurray for London!!!)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

here